After Reading these guidelines please click the link below to register.
You will need to know the teacher advisor's:
Dekalb Digital Dreamers Technology Fair Registration
Dekalb Digital Dreamers Technology Fair Categories and Judging Rubrics
- A sponsoring teacher from a DeKalb County school (Ms. Pitts-Montgomery) is required for each student that registers for the competition. After signing up please email the advisor.
- A teacher and/or parent is required to assist students with the registration process. Students in grades 3-5 may register. The student does not have to be in a technology club to register.
- Each student will be assigned a time slot at some point. A parent, gaurdian or responsible adult must chaperon the student (s). The teacher is not responsible for students left unattended.
- There is a 15-minute time limit for presentation on all entries.
- Registration deadline will be announced. Unregistered students will NOT be allowed to compete.
- There may be up to two people on a team per project, but teams/individuals compete against each other within each grade level grouping.
- All projects must be unique and only entered in one category.
- Also, students can only enter one (1) project into the technology fair.
- Students must register on their current grade level, but may be placed in a higher grade classification if teamed with an older student.
All DCSD students will have a Windows 7 PC with DCSD software. Students can and must also being their own device if they are using their own program or software.