After School Program Extended Day Program (ASEDP)
MES will offer ASEDP on school days during the 2021-2022 school year. Enrollment is limited and determined through a lottery. Some details about ASEDP:
- ASEDP runs Monday through Friday from 2:30pm to 6:00pm. (The program is closed on days the school district is closed).
- Students have snack, recess, activities, and complete homework.
- MES teachers and faculty members run and staff the program.
- There is no “late” bus for transportation home from ASEDP. Parents must pick up their children from the program.
- Funds from this program come back to MES and are used for instructional materials and online tools for students in addition to building improvements.
If you are interested, please complete the MES Afterschool Program Enrollment Lottery form below:
Accepted families will be notified on July 20. Closing date to enter the lottery is July 19 at 5:00 PM.